HBWN is proudly a COVID-Safe Business. In the interest of following government guidelines and keeping everyone safe we ask all event attendees to please follow our COVID-Safe Guidelines:
- Event registration and sign-in is compulsory, to ensure contact tracing and tracking requirements are met if necessary.
- Registrations and payments must be made online. No cash payments will be accepted at events. Credit card payment available.
- We discourage you from attending events if your feel unwell, have recently returned from overseas or have visited a COVID hotspot location in the past 14 days.
- Practise good hand hygiene. Use the hand sanitiser to clean your hands at the registration desk.
- Maintain 1.5m physical distancing and venue Covid-Safe guidelines at all times.
- Please leave the event immediately upon completion.
- Bring your own writing materials.
- We encourage you to wear a mask where required and will enforce compulsory mask wearing if applicable.
- Download the COVID-Safe app and use Service NSW App to check in.
- Check the government's website frequently https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19
- Cooperate with NSW Health if contacted in relation to a positive case of COVID-19 and notify SafeWork NSW on 13 10 50.
HBWN will continue to adapt and follow current State and Federal COVID restrictions and guidelines in these changing times. Thank you for your consideration and support to help us keep our community safe.