HBWN is proudly a COVID-Safe Business. In the interest of following government guidelines and keeping everyone safe we ask all event attendees to please follow our COVID-Safe Guidelines:
- Event registration and Service NSW QR Code sign-in is compulsory, to ensure contact tracing and tracking requirements are met if necessary.
- Registrations and payments must be made online. No cash payments will be accepted at events. Credit card payment available.
- We discourage you from attending events if your feel unwell, have recently returned from overseas or have visited a COVID hotspot location in the past 14 days.
- If you have been identified as a close or casual contact, have visited any identified venues/locations of concern or have even the mildest of symptoms please do not attend.
- Comply with venue check in guidelines and entry requirements.
- Practice good hand hygiene. Use hand sanitiser to clean your hands upon venue entry.
- Wear a face mask where/when required, inline with government restrictions.
- Maintain 1.5m physical distancing and venue Covid-Safe guidelines at all times.
- Please leave the event immediately upon completion.
- Bring your own writing materials.
- Download the COVID-Safe app and use Service NSW App to check in.
- Check the government's website frequently https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19
- Cooperate with NSW Health if contacted in relation to a positive case of COVID-19 and notify SafeWork NSW on 13 10 50.
HBWN will continue to adapt and follow current State and Federal COVID restrictions and guidelines in these changing times. Thank you for your consideration and support to help us keep our community safe.