"Thank you so very much for having such an amazing network for women to come together and support each other. Being quite new to town it has helped me meet like-minded, friendly and helpful people, not to mention its fun!" Jennifer Learmont
The Hastings Business Women's Network attracts a diverse demographic of women. With an active member base of almost 150 local women, the HBWN is well represented and has a significant reach in the Port Macquarie Hastings business community.
Membership levels include FreeThinkers Youth Membership, Individual and Corporate Packages.
Want to meet like-minded business women making it happen in the Port Macquarie Hastings Region? Then become a Member today!
One Membership...Many Benefits
- HBWN website Member Profile & Directory Listing - building your network online.
- Poppy Connect Group - member only access to connect in a private Facebook group.
- Poppy Connections - quarterly e-newsletter subscription.
- Member Discounts - VIP member discounts to HBWN events & workshops.
- Networking - develop relationships face to face at coffee or cocktail events.
- Professional Development - workshops designed and delivered by industry experts.
- Social Connections - connect & promote via HBWN LinkedIn, Facebook & Instagram
- Member Promotions - share offers and promotions online via the HBWN website.
- Mentoring - develop personally & professionally with the support of a Mentor.
- FreeThinkers - a subsidised HBWN youth initiative for women aged 16-25 years.
- International Women's Day - building awareness and raising over $60,000 to date. Supporting local crisis accomodation for women & children escaping domestic violence.
- Port Chamber Greater Port Macquarie Business Awards - enables HBWN to sponsor the Woman In Business Award annually.
- Hastings Education Fund - enables HBWN to sponsor $1000.00 annually for local students seeking a financial grant to access tertiary education.
- Luminosity Youth Summit - enables HBWN to sponsor $295.00 annually for a young woman to attend the 3 Day Youth Summit held in Port Macquarie.
- Share The Dignity - enables HBWN to join a nationwide initiative who gift handbags filled with personal items for local women who are homeless or living in crisis.
Coffee Catch Up
Would you like to meet other like-minded business women in a friendly, relaxed setting? Then join us for our monthly Coffee Catch Up and enjoy some lively discussions, social networking and great coffee. This monthly no cost event is an informal and social opportunity to connect over a coffee - all members & guests welcome!