Signup for Individual
Code of Ethics
An organisation's reputation for ethical practices is one of its most valued assets.
This reputation is achieved through the efforts of all its members and their avoidance of any activity that might reflect unfavourably on their own or the organisation's integrity and good name.
The following principles are applied by our members when carrying out membership, activities.
- We do not use hard-sell tactics on any member or guest of the organisation
- We respect the privacy of our members and do not distribute unpublished member information
- We will follow up on contacts courteously, with integrity and in a non-threatening manner
- We will support others through referrals, advice and information
- We will use the network to build relationships, make friends and build trust with other members
If these principles align with your own then we would be delighted for you to become a member.